It is that time of year again. You either love of it or hate it!
It is spring cleaning time! As the weather gets warmer and the days get longer, the more urge I have to clean my home. It is just time for a refresh. Am I the only one with this feeling?
Here are some tips when you are getting ready to spring clean your home:
- Start by making a list. I don’t know about you but the feeling I get when I get to check something off my list is amazing. Plus, you also have an outline to work off of that you can refer to if you are stuck.
- Break down the large task of spring cleaning into small manageable tasks. Your life is going to continue to happen, but if you take 15 minutes every day to complete one or two tasks off of this list than you will be completed before you know it.
- If you can, try to work room to room so that can see the progress, but this isn’t absolutely necessary. This has to fit your lifestyle.
- I often start to organize while I clean. If you can control yourself, work on just cleaning and organize another time.
- See if you can find an accountability partner to keep you motivated.
- Make sure you have all of your favorite cleaning products and that your cleaning tools are set to go.
We would love to hear if you have any tips you have for us as we begin our month of spring cleaning.