I am not sure about you, but we have been invited to quite a few barbeques this summer. With a little one at home that keeps me on my toes, I have the perfect make-ahead side dish that your friends and family will love (and it is quick and easy too)!
Jessica’s Famous Pasta Salad
1 box of tri-color rotini pasta
1 bottle of Italian dressing
1 jar of green olives
1 can of black olives
3-4 small packages of string cheese
Optional: other veggies – green peppers, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, diced carrots
- Cook the pasta as the box instructs.
- Drain pasta and let cool to just above room temperature.
- Add in your bottle of italian dressing and mix with the cooked noodles.
- Add the jar of green olives and can of black olives.
- Cut the string cheese into small chunks and add to the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients together and let marinade in the fridge.
This is definitely a dump, mix, and go recipe. It is perfect for any family potluck or barbeque.
Please let me know if you try it and what you think!